Today In The Fishroom~2/7/11 Coatzacoalcos, Freddies and Labridens

Subforo dedicado a nuestras sesiones fotográficas, así como técnica y equipo fotográfico

Moderador: Nandi

Responder
Aquamojo
Acuarios:

Today In The Fishroom~2/7/11 Coatzacoalcos, Freddies and Labridens

Mensaje por Aquamojo »

Three shots fro this weekend. The P. sp. "Coatzacoalcos" are getting much larger. I had my first casualty in the grow out tank...not with this fish, but one of the juvenile Fredrichsthali's. Apparently he committed "death by floor". Must have been chased around the tank and jumped through the small hole at the back of the tank. Anyway, here's one of the male Coats. They will be moved to a larger tank this week, hopefully getting a pair. Really pretty fish.

Imagen

The unlucky Freddie....I have a dozen of these growing out getting ready for this July's ACA convention. Sorry to see him go...but not losing sleep over it. S*it happens. You can see that he was being harassed by the Coats. The left side of his operculum has a small piece of loose skin.

Imagen

Inside the Yellow Labridens tank...the male about ready to snatch the meal from the Metynsis.

Imagen
Mádgico
Moderador
Moderador
Acuarios: Nada por ahora
Contactar:

Re: Today In The Fishroom~2/7/11 Coatzacoalcos, Freddies and Labridens

Mensaje por Mádgico »

Yes, Coatzacoalcos is a really pretty fish. The fishes that you´ll carry to ACA´s convention, is for the auction? Here, I think a fish´s auction haven´t been done ever.

Sí, los Coatzacoalcos son realmente unos bonitos peces. Los peces que llevarás a la convención de la ACA, ¿es para la subasta? Aquí, creo que no se ha hecho una subasta de peces nunca.
Imagen
Aquamojo
Acuarios:

Mensaje por Aquamojo »

El Coatzacoalcos es nuevo en la afición. Creo que va a ser un adulto muy bonita. El pescado que llevan a la convención es dar a mis amigos. Tienen una subasta muy grande. Cómo hacer donaciones para la subasta. ¿Tiene algún club peces oficiales en España?

The Coatzacoalcos is new to the hobby. I think it will be a very pretty adult. The fish I take to the convention are to give to my friends. They do have a very large auction. I do make donations to the auction. DO you have any official fish clubs in Spain?
Mádgico
Moderador
Moderador
Acuarios: Nada por ahora
Contactar:

Mensaje por Mádgico »

Neither national cichlid association, in some regions there are local association, but no more. It´s a pity.
Imagen
Responder