Today In The Fishroom~3/20/11 P. zonatus

Subforo dedicado a nuestras sesiones fotográficas, así como técnica y equipo fotográfico

Moderador: Nandi

Responder
Aquamojo
Acuarios:

Today In The Fishroom~3/20/11 P. zonatus

Mensaje por Aquamojo »

I cleared the front two thirds of the gravel...pushing it to the back. I got a few really nice shots. Luminated top and bottom. This one shot from below.

Imagen

This one an interesting angle....and the depth of field help up for detail front and back. I like this one the best.

Imagen

Nice side shot.

Imagen

And the head shot....notice how you can see gravel on the open area of glass.

Imagen

I realized this after reviewing my shots. When I am taking photos it's between water changes and tank maintenance. So I didn't realize the slow accumulation of gravel. It was from the fish.

When I first clear the gravel the fish is automatically drawn to the new view. Here he is checking out the flash from below.

Imagen

I joke about this fish being the constant gardener. The only other object in his tank is a floating silk plant. If I put that in the middle of the tank, he will invariably move it to the side. He doesn't like the glass floor, so he slowly moves if back...

Imagen

...a mouthful at a time.

Imagen

Funny shot that caught the reflection off my T-shirt. I guess this is what gives them nightmares.

Imagen

Last shot...coming from the back of the tank into the area up front that was lit. This is really a beautiful fish...and I take a bunch of pictures...all the time. But the cool part about the hobby is that every now and again you can see some behavior that makes the cichlid fish unique and interesting.

Imagen
Haplo440
Acuarios:

Re: Today In The Fishroom~3/20/11 P. zonatus

Mensaje por Haplo440 »

Cada dia me sorprenden mas las especies que tienes , ademas de la calidad de tu fotografias!
Muchas gracias MO!
Aquamojo
Acuarios:

Mensaje por Aquamojo »

Gracias. Es mi placer.
Mádgico
Moderador
Moderador
Acuarios: Nada por ahora
Contactar:

Mensaje por Mádgico »

¡Cómo me gustaría tener un acuario grande para poder meter este tipo de especie! Todavía no pierdo la esperanza de poder tenerlo.
Imagen
Aquamojo
Acuarios:

Mensaje por Aquamojo »

Madgico escribió:¡Cómo me gustaría tener un acuario grande para poder meter este tipo de especie! Todavía no pierdo la esperanza de poder tenerlo.
Buena suerte. Usted no será decepcionado.
Responder